At USUI SUSIRA, we have a responsibility to put sustainability at the heart of our business strategy through our market leadership role, our operations, and the services we provide. We recognize that our operations can greatly contribute to creating a more sustainable world. It is Our leadership responsibility to both improve our own sustainability performance through the way we run our Business and influence others. This will be achieved through the alignment of our sustainable
development goals with our business strategy and plans.
We are doing this by:
- Understanding our stakeholders expectations and requirements in relation to the Environment, Social and Governance aspects, the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and the UN Agenda 2030.
- Understanding how Global societal trends will affect our business strategies globally and locally contributing to and improving social value and community benefits.
- Implementing business and project controls to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, contract and customer requirements, including arrangements for crisis management and incidents.
- Improving resource efficiency, including the use of water, energy and raw materials.
- Increasing awareness or climate change and improving the assessment of climate-related risks, including the development of appropriate mitigation measures.
- Valuing diverse skills and contributions by improving diversity and equality.
- Improving natural capital and increasing biodiversity.
- Development of strategies which will be of benefit to human health and wellbeing.
- Improving and assessing our environmental performance
- Ensuring the suitability and effectiveness of our suppliers and monitoring their performance.
- Monitoring our sustainability performance and progress against objectives and targets.
- Adhering to USUI SUSIRA’s Health Safety and Environment, Quality and Risk Management governance
- Adhering to USUI SUSIRA’S Security and all related security and cyber security governance
- Adhering to USUI SUSIRA’S Integrity, Business Ethics, Anti-Bribery, Human Rights, Modern Slavery,
and all related governance documents.
While the management of USUI-SUSIRA is responsible for implementing and monitoring this Policy, all employees and persons working on our behalf must share these commitments. Everyone is empowered to speak up and act to ensure that these commitments are met.